Fully integrated plug & play solution
The fully integrated Plug & Play solution combines a high-performance PBF power supply with multiple current drivers, eliminating the need for external modules. The current drivers can be configured and scaled on-demand, featuring attractive new options plus decisive cost, quality, and service advantages.
Why LASY18A-12C is perfect for you
- Laser diodes require very stable, precise, often highly dynamic power supplies. Our powerful power supplies feature an extremely high energy density solution for the highly sensitive laser diode loads. Dynamic load adjustment between the grid connection and laser unit ensures optimum efficiency with the dynamic, fast pulsatility required in laser systems.
- The power supplies also significantly increase total system performance and lifetime, enabling new and optimized applications.
- The LASY18A-12C is the new standard in laser power systems. Compactly and effectively designed especially for the dynamic behavior in laser systems.
- The PBF LASY provides up to 10.8 kW of electrical power.
- The complete solution can drive up to 12 laser diode strings for 3000 W of optical power.
- The water-cooled system can be directly connected to universal mains and can drive almost any fiber laser.
- For example, with 2 laser diodes of 190 W in series, it is possible to drive 24 fiber lasers 0 – 50 V.
- The LASY18A-12C is a modular system and can be configured on from 1 to 12 channels.
- It is a cost-effective solution for laser systems in the range of 500 W to 3000 W of optical power.
- The fail-safe interlock system is compatible with the required emergency systems and guarantees operator safety.
- LASY is CSA certified as a Safety Component under the EU Machinery Directive and supports PL e-safety systems.
LASY18A-12C Technical Data
||180-528 Vac, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
||18 A per channel
|Number of channels
||4, 8 or 12
||3 HE, 19”
||Water cooling (integrated)
||ISO 13849-1/Category 4, PLe